Your privacy is important to Affinity Game Room Products. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Affinity Game Rooms collects, and the ways in which Affinity Game Rooms uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Affinity Game Rooms may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to Affinity Game Rooms.
Using personal information
Affinity Game Rooms may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you.
Where Affinity Game Rooms discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Affinity Game Rooms may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We provide a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We use a secure server. All supplied/sensitive credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Affinity Game Rooms will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Sensitive credit card information will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Hainsworth USA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Affinity Game Rooms
- Phone: 877-691-4263